2007 Fountain 38 CC Sportfish Open Bow
She is powered by triple 275hp Mercury Verado 4-Strokes with very low hours.
In addition to a long list of standard equipment, factory options include Side Curtains, Pop-up S/S Bow Light, Fresh Water Washdown, Optional 420 gallon fuel, Swim Ladder (bracket mount), Life Jacket Storage (T-top), Additional halogen light (Front - T-Top Mounted), Taco Outriggers, Chrome rocket launchers (T-Top), (2) additional Kingfish rocket launchers (angled on T-Top), (2) additional rod holders in transom, Shore Power with 120V battery charger, Sirius Satellite Stereo (tuner and antenna), $2,000 stereo upgrade.
- Furuno 10.4" Color LCD Radar/Chart plotter 24" Radome 4kW 36nM (Navnet VX2) C- Map
- Furuno 10.4" Color LCD Chart Plotter (Navnet VX2) C-Map
- Furuno Navnet Fishfinder 50/200KHz - 600/1Kw Black Box
- Furuno High Performance 1KW In-Hull Transducer
- Radar Target Auto Plotters with PG500R Electronic Compass
- Gulf of Mexico C-Map Chart
- Furuno Navnet Ethernet 4 Port Hub
- Uniden VHF Radio with 25W Hailer/Intercom
- Uniden Wham Wireless 2.4Ghz Mic
- (2) Digital 8' White VHF Antennas
Trailer is a triple axle McClain with S/S package, torsion axles and brakes.
Her owner keeps her in a fully enclosed storage building and she has been meticulously maintained!
Her owners change in plans creates and excellent opportunity to purchase her way below replacement.
She will not last long! Call now!
For additional information call us at: (281) 334-2000
Click to view additional information